
Me in our modified PT uniform called a "Fla." Basically the yellow numbered jersey ontop
of normal PTs.
Here is 1/2 the field (mirror images). The cones are the targets. The game is supposed to raise awareness of Air Force expeditonary forces. So the 3 cones up front are SAMs, the blue cones are "Comm Nodes", the two orange cones in the box are "bases" (two bases), and then the three orange cones way down near the poles is the AOC (air operations center, AKA: HQ).
Here I am as a SAM. I have to stay one foot in the box. I nailed the dude right in the neck, but saldy he isn't pictured.The guy in the background wearing the blue penny is a "Loggy" or logistics. He can't be hit and has to retreive all the "ordinance" (balls) and
bring them back to the AOC.
After the half we switched sides. Here is one of my teams SAMs going after an evil "OCA" (offensive counter air). Other positions are AOC (mentioned earleir), SAM, Loggy, and DCA (defensive counter air).What a wonderful game!
(I'd rather be playing dodgeball...)

looks slightly like an outdoor dodgeball variation........with some soccer parts thrown in...............????
ReplyDeleteNo, feet don't contact the ball.
ReplyDeleteIt's kinda like dodgeball, but with crazy rules.