Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Small Tour

Due to popular request I will include a photographic tour of my living facilities. I live in base housing called UOQ, unaccompanied officers quarters, known as "dorms." These are kind of similar to the college dorms in the sense that I don't have worry about paying for maintenance, power/electric, and water. They are also very closely related in terms of alcohol consumed.

So on with the tour. If you want to know my address shoot me an email, because I won't post it up on this public forum (note: I blurred my room number in one of the photos).


Parking. I am standing next to the door of my room. So not a very long walk (I have the blue SUV).











Entrance to my room.













Standing near the door way looking in. Brand new TV!!!












Computer and stuff. Note the desk, it has a smaller dusk that tucks in under it on wheels, so it can be pulled out to aid while studying.











Kitchen.













Bathroom.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Neal...............enjoy your posts. Especially the graphics. Keep them coming as much as possible. Your Mom really misses you and is soooooooo proud of you. God Bless and stay safe.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Neal,
    You're off to a great start. Thanks so much for sharing.
    ==Uncle Steve

    ReplyDelete